VoxiKids mobile app
How does the VoxiKids App help kids?
Language development through play:
- by playing specific exercises made into games, children can develop language and vocabulary.
- develop pronounciation, improve word articulation and correct pronounciation right in the app with the help of a voice module
- through the parent's involvement in exercise practicing
VoxiKids mobile app
How does the app help children?
Develop language skills through play!
Children develop language skills and build up vocabulary using interactive exercises created by SLPs.
All activities help practice pronunciation, improve fluency and cognitive skills. Learning through play is a fun and effective way for children to learn.
Also, we are a resource for parents to exercise with their children.
Who is VoxiKids Clinic for?
Voxi Digital Clinic - you have access to a speech therapist wherever you are!
Suitable for speech therapy specialists, schools and special kindergartens, but also for parents who need a speech therapist. for their children.
1. Online therapy sessions with video/ audio access and specific exercises that can be solved live while maintaining the human connection between the child and the therapist.
2. Speech therapists have at their disposal specialized content, the possibility to create their own digital exercises, patient management, files and statistics related to the patient's evolution, how to schedule.
3. Parents have access to their child's development and to the SPL's recommendations.
4. Easy access from any browser.
What can you benefit from online speech therapy?
You can have access to a speech therapist wherever you are!
Platform dedicated to SLPs, clinics, schools/ special kindergardens, and also parents.
1. Online speech therapy helps mentain the human connection between the child and therapist.
2. Provide online speech & language tools for therapists.
3. Improve communication between the parent and therapist.
4. Offer anyone access to a speech therapist.
Why choose VoxiKids
content created by SLPs
addresses language and pronunciation issues
suitable for online and offline therapy
content always improved
- App and platform
- About language
- Speech therapy games